Skip to main content

One step closer to the freedom

I tried, I am still trying and will try my best. Because this is the best I can do. Because this is everything we all are trying to do. We keep on trying, keep on pushing us over the imaginary line, keep on bringing the best version of myself.

Still we cry, we become upset for what we don't have, what we expect but can't get from the society.
Sometimes we feel low, sometimes high, sometimes flying in the sky. I would love to experience moments. Those moments when I was observing the small deflection of the leaves, the water drops and how people react to the words, the sounds and actions. I am just here to draw some conclusions here.

Yes, I was right. When a person avoids a direct communication but still continues an indirect communication, that means in real life as well he/she wants to keep the string alive but not with a personal touch.

Psychology study 1: When a person doesn't want to be in direct touch with you, it's just because of some of his needs, he is keeping the string alive. Here, the person who insists the communication is the one under negative charge and the one on the other side holds the positive charge and controlling the string.

Reco: Check yourself which side you're on. If  you are on the positive side, better distribute the control and diminish it now. The uneven distribution of charge kills everything. Or, get out of it if you really have no needs.
If you're on the negative side, you totally have no control. Get out of it. There is a major possibility that you're dealing with a narcissist. You may refer to some articles where how to get out of narc relationship is mentioned. 

Comments